Boost your Vitality in 5 Minutes for Free
5 minutes can mean the difference between feeling low energy and stagnant, and feeling vivacious, blissful, and full of vitality. In 5 minutes, you could change your whole vibe and experience real vitality. No pills, no supplements, no protein shakes. Just you, your body, your breath and 5 minutes of your time.
Last week we posted a video with a super simple, 5 minute vitality boosting routine every day for five days. We decided to post all 5 practices in one place so you can access your full potential for vitality any time.
Combining breath, sound and movement to create a bridge between your heart and sexual centers, you’ll leave not only feeling refreshed, alive, present, and integrated, but also with tools to help you feel your blissful best every day.
Explore how good your body can feel. Experience tools that you can actually use, feel, and apply. Experience real change, and embody, integrate and experience vitality firsthand. Let’s get started!
Vitality Booster #1
Seated Cat Cow with Breathwork
1. Sit in an easy pose and place your hands on your knees.
2. As you inhale powerfully, contract the spine, just like you would in cat, making a C-curve with the spine, and lowering the head.
3. As you exhale with a big sigh, flex the spine and tip the pelvis forward, roll the shoulders back opening the heart, and tilt your head up, letting your eyes hold a relaxed gaze at the ceiling.
4. Continue rhythmically with deep breaths. As you inhale feel the energy go down the spine. As you exhale feel it come back up to the third eye.
5. To end, inhale deeply, hold the breath, apply root lock (mula bandha), exhale and relax. Sit quietly and feel the energy circulate in your spine and throughout your body.
Benefits: This exercise stimulates and stretches the lower spine. Yogi Bhajan says that “Age is measured by the flexibility of the spine.” The movements also increase circulation of the spinal fluid which is linked to mental clarity..
Vitality Booster #2
Breath of Fire
1. Sit in an easy seated pose.
2. Raise your arms above your head and make a 45 degree angle.
3. Make two fists with your thumbs are stretching out, pointing towards each other above your head.
4. With your eyes closed, concentrate above the head and begin the breath of fire for 1 – 3 minutes.
5. To end, inhale deeply and bring the arms overhead with the tips of the thumbs touching. Exhale and relax the arms down.